FEEL NORMAL FOR A BIT DURING EXTRAORDINARY TIMES
Here are the steps Farm Bell took to make you feel safe to have brunch here:
- You can opt for bottled water and plastic cutlery
- Disinfect, Wipe, Repeat…our staff has an hourly santization log
- If we’re touching food, we’re wearing food safety gloves
- You can sit outside, as long as there are tables available
- Our servers are standing further from you to take orders (no offense)
- We blocked off some tables, so guests won’t be seated as close
- Our staff put their phones away
- All of our indoor dining spaces have air filtration
WHAT WE’RE DOING NEXT…
Online Ordering and Carry-Out
Next week Farm Bell will launch an online ordering platform, so that you place orders on your phone and carry out our delicious menu to enjoy at home.
You’re Going to Be Seeing a Lot More of Your Kids
So we are making it more affordable to bring the kids with you, by introducing a new Children’s Menu this coming week, and lowering the price on our current kid’s menu.
ONE MORE THING
Local businesses are really struggling, and it’s going to get worse. Some of your favorite places to eat are not going to survive this challenge. While I’d love for you to join us at Farm Bell, I don’t really care where you go to support your local economy, as long as you go somewhere. Hospitiality businesses need your support, now more than ever…please go local wherever possible.
Ryan Hubbard, Owner
Farm Bell Kitchen/Red Hub Food Co